Plumbers4U are your go-to plumbers for quick emergency call outs, repairs, servicing of appliances and installation of kitchen and bathroom appliances. Plumbers4U is the best in West London. We take pride in the quality of our service and always put the customer first. Whether you live in Ealing, Hammersmith, Notting Hill or any of the West London boroughs, Plumbers4U is the one to choose.
We never close
Plumbers4U is open 24/7, and for emergency calls we can be at your home or business premises in West London within 30 minutes. It doesn’t matter if it is a weekend or the middle of the night, we are always available to help.
Our plumbing services
We are not just here for emergency calls – Plumbers4U offers a full plumbing and gas central heating service. If you have a blocked drain, a leak, burst pipe or broken washing machine, choose us to come and fix it for you. Our experienced professional plumbers will solve your problem in the shortest possible time. Our heating engineers are Gas Safe registered and can inspect, service, repair or install your boiler and keep your heating system working for you all winter long!
Kitchen and bathroom installation
If you have decided that your kitchen or bathroom needs updating, or you’re looking for a complete refurbishment, we can help. We will work with you to design your new kitchen or bathroom and will then install it for you.
If you have an emergency plumbing situation call us immediately. If your enquiry is not urgent we will be pleased to make an appointment at your convenience and help in any way we can.
Water in west London
- West London is a hard water area.
- Hard water contains calcium carbonate which forms limescale.
- Limescale builds up in water pipes and on heating elements.
- Water-guide indicated that a family of four can generate 70kg of limescale in a year.
- A 1.6mm layer of limescale on a boiler heating element can reduce its efficiency by 12% which increases your heating bills.
Plumbers4U can send a gas engineer to check your boiler and heating system to ensure that it is working efficiently.
Information about west London
- The population in West London has grown from about 520,000 in 2002 to almost 575,000 in 2018.
- The west end of London grew up from medieval Westminster. It developed in the 17th to 19th century with the advent of fashionable houses, shops and places of entertainment.
- West London takes in some of central London’s prime shopping locations, including Oxford Street and Regent Street.
- There are a lot of parks in West London. It includes the open spaces of Hyde Park, Richmond Park, Bushy Park and Kensington Gardens.
- The Natural History Museum is located in South Kensington.
The best plumbing service in West London has to be Plumbers4U!
Plumbers4U provide outstanding emergency plumbing services across London and for all nearby areas. You can expect a fast & efficient service from us every time – guaranteed! Our flexible approach, competitive plumbing prices and lightning 30-minute response rate makes for a winning combination, every time.
Want to learn more about Plumbers4U? Head to our About Us page!
Do you charge the same rates for any plumbing services?
Yes, we offer the same labour rate for plumbing and heating services between working hours 8am-5pm. Any emergency work after hours will be higher rates.
If I got an emergency plumbing issue, do you provide an emergency after hour plumbing service?
Yes, we do offer an emergency plumbing and heating service after hours. The only issue after hours that if any parts needed, we will have to supply it the following morning but most issues we can fix at the first visit even after hours.
If I got just a small leak and its small non-emergency plumbing work would you take small job?
Yes, we provide service for any type of job big or small. We prefer to fix the problem when its small before it become big and costly job.
Are all of your engineers licensed and insured?
Yes, each one of our team members is licensed and insured. Also, we provide 6 months guarantee on all our workmanship for a peace of mind.
Do you provide commercial work?
Yes, we do have a team for commercial plumbing and heating work with all the right qualifications.
Do you provide onsite gas safety inspections or CP12?
Yes, we will come to the property to carry out a boiler yearly inspection. We can arrange to return on an annual basis to ensure your mandatory landlords inspections are conducted as per the LGSI mandatory requirements.