Watford’s water is supplied by Affinity Water while its sewerage supplier is Thames Water.
- Conducting more than 400,000 water quality tests on water samples each year, Thames Water’s tap water quality is ranked amongst the best in the world.
- Thames Water recycles an amazing 4.4 billion litres of wastewater safely back into the environment each and every day.
- Affinity Water provides on average 900 million litres of water each day and is the largest water-only supplier in the UK.
- Affinity Water supplies more than 3.6 million people with water including the busy town of Watford.
- The Thames Water company has more than 6000 employees.Plumbers4U are ready to help with any home or commercial plumbing problems.