You will never be left in the lurch with an emergency on your hands and not knowing what to do. Our friendly team of professional plumbers can get to your place within 30 minutes of you calling us and will resolve the problem in no time at all.
We provide installation, repair, maintenance and emergency plumbing services for domestic and commercial properties in and around Kingston Upon Thames.
Available 24/7 – with a quick response!
Our plumbing engineers are highly qualified, DBS-certified and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your call with be dealt with by a trained and understanding agent who will dispatch a plumber to arrive within 30 minutes of your booking. And to give you peace of mind, our services come with a six-month guarantee.
Plumbers4U have built an excellent reputation over many years of service in and around Kingston Upon Thames. With first-class service, experienced engineers and highly competitive prices, we exceed our customers’ expectations every time.
Kingston upon Thames’ Water Supply
- Kingston upon Thames’ water and sewerage services are provided by Thames Water.
- Carrying out more than 400,000 water quality tests on water samples each year, Thames Water’s tap water quality is amongst the best in the world.
- To date, they have installed over 250,000 smart water meters.
- Thames Water are the UK’s largest water and wastewater services provider.
- They have 351 sewage works, 100,000km of sewers, 4,780 sewage pumping stations and 1.2 million manholes.
- Thames Water have almost 60 million interactions with their customers annually.
Plumbers4U are ready to help with any home or commercial plumbing problems.
Information About Kingston upon Thames
- Kingston upon Thames, who lost its Kingston-upon-Thames hyphens in 1965, has a recently recorded population of 43,013.
- Standing proudly upon the River Thames, Kingston dates back to at least 838 AD.
- Known predominantly as a vibrant retail hub, the town’s Bentall Centre is the main shopping mall and plays host to large branches of famous chain stores.
- Out of Order by David Mach is a spectacular sculpture in the form of twelve disused, leaning red telephone boxes that provide a perfect photo opportunity to add to your collection of snaps of London landmarks.
- Founded in 1858, Kingston Rowing Club is based on the River Thames and Kingston Regatta takes place on the river each July.
Call Plumbers4U in Kingston upon Thames for all your local plumbing needs.
Plumbers4U provide outstanding emergency plumbing services across London and for all nearby areas. You can expect a fast & efficient service from us every time – guaranteed! Our flexible approach, competitive plumbing prices and lightning 30-minute response rate makes for a winning combination, every time.
Want to learn more about Plumbers4U? Head to our About Us page!
Do you charge the same rates for any plumbing services?
Yes, we offer the same labour rate for plumbing and heating services between working hours 8am-5pm. Any emergency work after hours will be higher rates.
If I got an emergency plumbing issue, do you provide an emergency after hour plumbing service?
Yes, we do offer an emergency plumbing and heating service after hours. The only issue after hours that if any parts needed, we will have to supply it the following morning but most issues we can fix at the first visit even after hours.
If I got just a small leak and its small non-emergency plumbing work would you take small job?
Yes, we provide service for any type of job big or small. We prefer to fix the problem when its small before it become big and costly job.
Are all of your engineers licensed and insured?
Yes, each one of our team members is licensed and insured. Also, we provide 6 months guarantee on all our workmanship for a peace of mind.
Do you provide commercial work?
Yes, we do have a team for commercial plumbing and heating work with all the right qualifications.
Do you provide onsite gas safety inspections or CP12?
Yes, we will come to the property to carry out a boiler yearly inspection. We can arrange to return on an annual basis to ensure your mandatory landlords inspections are conducted as per the LGSI mandatory requirements.