You will never be left in the lurch with an emergency on your hands and not knowing what to do. Our friendly team of professional plumbers can get to your place within 30 minutes of you calling us and will resolve the problem in no time at all.
We provide installation, repair, maintenance and emergency plumbing services for domestic and commercial properties in and around Croydon.
Available 24/7 – with a quick response!
Our plumbing engineers are highly qualified, DBS-certified and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your call with be dealt with by a trained and understanding agent who will dispatch a plumber to arrive within 30 minutes of your booking. And to give you peace of mind, our services come with a six-month guarantee.
Plumbers4U have built an excellent reputation over many years of service in and around Croydon. With first-class service, experienced engineers and highly competitive prices, we exceed our customers’ expectations every time.
Croydon’s Water Supply
Croydon’s water and sewerage services are provided by Thames Water.
- Carrying out more than 400,000 water quality tests on water samples each year, Thames Water’s tap water quality is amongst the best in the world.
- Thames Water have almost 60 million interactions with their customers annually.
- They are the UK’s largest water and wastewater services provider.
- To date, they have installed over 250,000 smart water meters.
- The Local Board of Health in Croydon constructed public health infrastructure including a reservoir, water supply network, sewers, a pumping station and sewage disposal works.
Plumbers4U are ready to help with any home or commercial plumbing problems.
Information About Croydon
- According to the 2011 census, the town of Croydon has a population of 192,064 and is known as one of the largest commercial districts outside Central London.
- Croydon is home to a Tramlink light rail transport system which is a unique accolade for a town located in Greater London.
- It is widely believed that Croydon was a centre for the cultivation of Saffron which was mainly used for medical purposes.
- London’s main airport was located in Croydon until the Second World War. It suffered a rapid decline as Heathrow took over and it finally closed in 1959.
- A new, one-billion-pound shopping centre, Westfield Croydon is due to open in 2022 after the Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, approved the regeneration scheme.
Call Plumbers4U in Croydon for all your local plumbing needs.
Plumbers4U provide outstanding emergency plumbing services across London and for all nearby areas. You can expect a fast & efficient service from us every time – guaranteed! Our flexible approach, competitive plumbing prices and lightning 30-minute response rate makes for a winning combination, every time.
Want to learn more about Plumbers4U? Head to our About Us page!
Do you charge the same rates for any plumbing services?
Yes, we offer the same labour rate for plumbing and heating services between working hours 8am-5pm. Any emergency work after hours will be higher rates.
If I got an emergency plumbing issue, do you provide an emergency after hour plumbing service?
Yes, we do offer an emergency plumbing and heating service after hours. The only issue after hours that if any parts needed, we will have to supply it the following morning but most issues we can fix at the first visit even after hours.
If I got just a small leak and its small non-emergency plumbing work would you take small job?
Yes, we provide service for any type of job big or small. We prefer to fix the problem when its small before it become big and costly job.
Are all of your engineers licensed and insured?
Yes, each one of our team members is licensed and insured. Also, we provide 6 months guarantee on all our workmanship for a peace of mind.
Do you provide commercial work?
Yes, we do have a team for commercial plumbing and heating work with all the right qualifications.
Do you provide onsite gas safety inspections or CP12?
Yes, we will come to the property to carry out a boiler yearly inspection. We can arrange to return on an annual basis to ensure your mandatory landlords inspections are conducted as per the LGSI mandatory requirements.