Professional installation and repair services for electric boilers North West London
These days electric boilers are a popular choice because not only are they eco-friendly and more energy efficient than conventional boilers but they can even be operated remotely from your smart phone enabling you to switch your heating on or off and adjust the temperature for your home no matter where you are. Our heating engineers provide new gas boiler installation, boiler repairs and advice on how to choose a boiler.
Benefits of electric boilers:
- Since no flue is required they do not release toxic fumes or combustion gases such as carbon monoxide making them less of a safety hazard.
- If you have an electric boiler then you don’t have to have it serviced once a year as you would with a conventional. This is because there is no risk of them ever leaking these fumes which can be extremely dangerous if not taken care of or detected fast enough.
- You are unlikely to experience the same problems that combustion boilers present such as gas venting, faulty pilot lights and back drafting.
- As well as being a much safer option they are also helpful if you’re trying to keep your energy bills down, since their energy consumption rate is low whilst still producing fantastic results.
What are the main differences between conventional gas boilers and electric boilers?
- Conventional gas boilers are disadvantaged due to the fact they lose a lot of the heat produced by burning to the surrounding air or up the flue.
- Electric boilers make little to no noise, unlike conventional boilers which make noise every time they heat the water.
- Also since electric boilers have few moving parts, they are relatively easier and cheaper when it comes to having them serviced.
If electric boilers are safer, quieter, cheaper to maintain, more compact and eco-friendly what can the down side possibly be?
The main disadvantage that electric boilers have is the fact they may not be powerful enough to produce hot water for a larger household. This is because they only have the capacity to heat limited supplies of water at a time. Apart from that, if a large house is not an issue for you, then electric boilers are definitely a win win heating solution!
Gas safe registered installers – find a plumber near me
Whichever you choose, a fully-trained gas safe registered Plumbers 4 U installer of electric boilers North West London can complete your boiler installation any time you choose to the highest standards and at competitive plumber prices. They can undertake boiler replacements, boiler installations, boiler maintenance and a boiler service. Whether it is for commercial or domestic customers, we can help.
Plumbers4u serve all North West London areas, including Camden – NW1, Marylebone – NW1, Kings Cross – NW1, St Pancras – NW1, Cricklewood – NW2, Dollis Hill – NW2, Willesden Green NW2, Primrose Hill – NW3, Hampstead – NW3, Kentish Town – NW5, Kilburn – NW6, South Hampstead – NW6, Swiss Cottage – NW6, Mill Hill – NW7, St Johns Wood – NW8, Colindale -NW9, Kingsbury – NW9, Neasden – NW10 and more! Check out our areas we cover map to see if our plumbers are in your local area.
Plumbers4U provide outstanding emergency plumbing services across London and all nearby areas. You can expect a fast & efficient service from us every time – guaranteed! Our flexible approach, competitive plumbing prices and lightning 30-minute response rate makes for a winning combination, every time.
Want to learn more about Plumbers4U? Head to our About Us page!
Do you charge the same rates for any plumbing services?
Yes, we offer the same labour rate for plumbing and heating services between working hours 8am-5pm.
Any emergency work after hours will be higher rates.
If I got an emergency plumbing issue, do you provide an emergency after hour plumbing service?
Yes, we do offer an emergency plumbing and heating service after hours. The only issue after hours that if any parts needed, we will have to supply it the following morning but most issues we can fix at the first visit even after hours.
If I got just a small leak and its small non-emergency plumbing work would you take small job?
Yes, we provide service for any type of job big or small. We prefer to fix the problem when its small before it become big and costly job.
Are all of your engineers licensed and insured?
Yes, each one of our team members is licensed and insured. Also, we provide 6 months guarantee on all our workmanship for a peace of mind.
Do you provide commercial work?
Yes, we do have a team for commercial plumbing and heating work with all the right qualifications.
Do you provide onsite gas safety inspections or CP12?
Yes, we will come to the property to carry out a boiler yearly inspection. We can arrange to return on an annual basis to ensure your mandatory landlords inspections are conducted as per the LGSI mandatory requirements.