You will never be left in the lurch with an emergency on your hands and not knowing what to do. Our friendly team of professional plumbers can get to your place within 30 minutes of you calling us and will resolve the problem in no time at all.
We provide installation, repair, maintenance and emergency plumbing services for domestic and commercial properties in and around Marks Gate.
Available 24/7 – with a quick response!
Our plumbing engineers are highly qualified, DBS-certified and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your call with be dealt with by a trained and understanding agent who will dispatch a plumber to arrive within 30 minutes of your booking. And to give you peace of mind, our services come with a six-month guarantee.
Plumbers4U have built an excellent reputation over many years of service in and around Marks Gate. With first-class service, experienced engineers and highly competitive prices, we exceed our customers’ expectations every time.
Marks Gate’s Water Supply
Marks Gate’s water is supplied by Essex and Suffolk Water while its sewerage supplier is Thames Water.
- Essex and Suffolk Water provides clean water to 1.8 million people.
- Essex and Suffolk Water define ‘hard water’ as water with a higher concentration of natural minerals.
- Thames Water recycles 15 million people’s wastewater safely back to the
- They have 351 sewage works, 100,000km of sewers, 4,780 sewage pumping stations and 1.2 million manholes.
- Thames Water have now installed over 250,000 smart water meters.
Plumbers4U are ready to help with any home or commercial plumbing problems.
Information About Marks Gate
- Marks Gate is located in Little Heath, Ilford, at the northern region of the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham.
- The name referred to an entrance or gate into Hainault Forest at the northern end of Whalebone Lane North.
- The oldest mention of a settlement is of a fortified village on the hilltop around 600 BC and by 1777, Marks Gate appeared as a hamlet on the southern edge of HainaultForest.
- The nearest stations that serve Marks Gate are Newbury Park tube station and Chadwell Heath railway station.
- The 2009 box office hit ‘Harry Brown’, starring London actor Michael Caine and soul music singer Plan B, had some of its scenes filmed in Marks Gate.
Call Plumbers4U in Marks Gate for all your local plumbing needs.
Plumbers4U provide outstanding emergency plumbing services across London and for all nearby areas. You can expect a fast & efficient service from us every time – guaranteed! Our flexible approach, competitive plumbing prices and lightning 30-minute response rate makes for a winning combination, every time.
Want to learn more about Plumbers4U? Head to our About Us page!
Do you charge the same rates for any plumbing services?
Yes, we offer the same labour rate for plumbing and heating services between working hours 8am-5pm. Any emergency work after hours will be higher rates.
If I got an emergency plumbing issue, do you provide an emergency after hour plumbing service?
Yes, we do offer an emergency plumbing and heating service after hours. The only issue after hours that if any parts needed, we will have to supply it the following morning but most issues we can fix at the first visit even after hours.
If I got just a small leak and its small non-emergency plumbing work would you take small job?
Yes, we provide service for any type of job big or small. We prefer to fix the problem when its small before it become big and costly job.
Are all of your engineers licensed and insured?
Yes, each one of our team members is licensed and insured. Also, we provide 6 months guarantee on all our workmanship for a peace of mind.
Do you provide commercial work?
Yes, we do have a team for commercial plumbing and heating work with all the right qualifications.
Do you provide onsite gas safety inspections or CP12?
Yes, we will come to the property to carry out a boiler yearly inspection. We can arrange to return on an annual basis to ensure your mandatory landlords inspections are conducted as per the LGSI mandatory requirements.