Plumbers4U provides an emergency service in Harrow and neighbouring areas such as Kenton, Belmont, Wealdstone and Northwick Park. Our 24-hour plumbing service is available to repair bathroom fixtures, unblock drains, mend burst pipes and undertake emergency boiler repairs at any time of the day or night. We also cover all facets of plumbing and bathroom installation. Our professional plumbers and heating engineers will be with you within 30 minutes of your call to solve any plumbing or heating problems you are experiencing.
Don’t let a plumbing problem leave you in hot water!
At Plumbers4U in Harrow, we know that plumbing problems are likely to happen at the most inconvenient times. Inevitably, the worst will happen late in the evening, on a Sunday or bank holiday. This is why we ensure that we are available, at all times, to provide you with a quality service to resolve the issue.
Our qualified plumbers in Harrow HA9
Our qualified plumbers and engineers are very experienced in all aspects of the plumbing and heating trade. Apart from repairs, they are also available to undertake the regular maintenance of your plumbing and heating system to keep it performing at its best. This is the surest way to avoid the nasty surprise of a sudden problem.
We also undertake home improvements, so give us a call if you need a bathroom or kitchen installation and let us give you a quote.
Let Plumbers4U be your first port of call for all your plumbing, central heating and emergency needs! We are always on call to help.
Harrow water facts and figures
Harrow is supplied by Three Valleys Water, although Thames Water is responsible for waste water services. Three Valleys get 42% of their water from reservoirs and rivers and 58% from groundwater through boreholes.
- Over 60% of people in Britain live in hard water areas, and Harrow is one of these.
- The upside of hard water is that it contains calcium and magnesium, which is good for you. The downside is that when hard water is heated the dissolved minerals solidify to create limescale.
- Limescale accumulation is particularly likely on everyday items such as taps, showers, kettles, dishwashers and washing machines, causing them to become less efficient and more likely to break down.
- Limescale can also cause blockages and other problems in pipes and heating systems.
Plumbers4U is always ready to help customers with problems caused by hard water.
- Harrow is a large town to the north-west of London. The borough of Harrow became part of Greater London in 1965.
- The Domesday Book notes that there were 113 people living at Harrow in 1086.
- The famous Harrow School was founded in 1572.
- Harrow is an ethnically diverse area, with nearly two-thirds of its population of 250,149 (in 2018) from BME communities. About 20% of the borough is given over to parkland and green spaces. It has a strong entrepreneurial tradition with over 10,000 businesses, 91% of which are small enterprises.
Plumbers4U is your local Harrow plumbing service!
Plumbers4U provide outstanding emergency plumbing services across London and for all nearby areas. You can expect a fast & efficient service from us every time – guaranteed! Our flexible approach, competitive plumbing prices and lightning 30-minute response rate makes for a winning combination, every time.
Want to learn more about Plumbers4U? Head to our About Us page!
Do you charge the same rates for any plumbing services?
Yes, we offer the same labour rate for plumbing and heating services between working hours 8am-5pm. Any emergency work after hours will be higher rates.
If I got an emergency plumbing issue, do you provide an emergency after hour plumbing service?
Yes, we do offer an emergency plumbing and heating service after hours. The only issue after hours that if any parts needed, we will have to supply it the following morning but most issues we can fix at the first visit even after hours.
If I got just a small leak and its small non-emergency plumbing work would you take small job?
Yes, we provide service for any type of job big or small. We prefer to fix the problem when its small before it become big and costly job.
Are all of your engineers licensed and insured?
Yes, each one of our team members is licensed and insured. Also, we provide 6 months guarantee on all our workmanship for a peace of mind.
Do you provide commercial work?
Yes, we do have a team for commercial plumbing and heating work with all the right qualifications.
Do you provide onsite gas safety inspections or CP12?
Yes, we will come to the property to carry out a boiler yearly inspection. We can arrange to return on an annual basis to ensure your mandatory landlords inspections are conducted as per the LGSI mandatory requirements.